Application of Turmeric as a Natural Beauty TreatmentTurmeric is one of the most effective cosmetic products bestowed on us by Mother Nature. The best thing is that it is inexpensive and can easily rival and even topple some of the best beauty brands in the business that use chemicals that may well, be harmful for the skin. Let us find out how we can use turmeric to beautify our skin, improve complexion and increase the glow on our skin
2. Turmeric for Supple, soft skin: Mix turmeric powder with rose water and coconut oil, and massage this oil onto your skin before taking bath. You will benefit in three ways, your skin will be soft and moisturized, there will be an amazing glow to the skin and you will also be able to prevent skin problems.
3. Turmeric used for preventing wrinkles and fine lines: Mix little turmeric powder with milk cream, and apply it to the skin around the eyes. This reduces dark circles under the eyes, remove fines lines, delays wrinkles and removes crows. feet under the eyes.
4. Turmeric removes unwanted facial hair: Applying a paste of pure turmeric in warm coconut oil on your skin can stunt the growth of unwanted hair and make your facial skin look beautiful without any unwanted hair.
5. Turmeric takes care of pigmentation and scars: Turmeric mixed with tender, pure coconut water can lighten acne scars and take care of pigmentation.
6. Use turmeric on darkened area of the arms and legs: Mix turmeric powder in curd and massage this on your arms and legs. Then wash off with water. Instead of soap, you can use the natural cooling agent, gram flour.
8. Turmeric to enhance the beauty of your feet: If you have cracked feet, you can take castor oil or warm coconut oil and add little turmeric powder to it. Massage it over the heels to prevent cracks and dryness. You can also use this application for soft, supple toes.